In the past couple of years we have seen the Gulf Coast develop with a lot of the expansions within the petrochemical industry. As a reflection, we have seen such a boom for local business and consumers, and it also gives us a good reason to discuss the significance of one of our specialties: construction cleanup service.
Construction cleanup service is a crucial part of the overall “make ready” plan. It is often the last step that is taken before commercial tenants move in, and helps to ensure that the working space is ready for use.
Here are a few of the tasks during a construction clean:
• Washing windows both inside and outside and removing all paper, stickers, caulk, gunk, etc.
• Power washing sidewalks, parking lots, and any outdoor areas that may contain grit of the construction.
• Wiping down and cleaning walls, vents, tiles and everything else that requires it.
• Carefully dusting and wiping down all built-in shelving and/or cabinetry.
• Hauling away any remaining general construction debris.
• Vacuuming carpets and cleaning the flooring.
• Remove all labels from bathroom, toilets, windows and kitchen.
While it may seem redundant to clean brand new appliances, counters, windows and other surfaces, but this is a very important step to the overall construction. All the several construction procedures create an extremely large amount of dust and grit, which can damage all of these surfaces permanently if not properly removed before occupancy.
Construction cleanup service provides the finishing touches that make your building move-in ready. It can also be useful between stages of construction, services are often needed before the flooring installers, painters and carpentry come in to do their phase of the construction.
Whether you are the owner, building manager or the construction company, our highly trained staff here at SanServe Janitorial can handle any construction cleanup service you may need. Contact us for a free quote 1-800-274-8464!